Tuesday, November 17, 2015

November already?

Ok so where did the year go?  One day it's the middle of term 2 and suddenly now it's the middle of term 4! I'm certainly not going to rehash every single thing Moomintroll and I have done since April. Just believe me when I say we're on track and learning every day, blah, blah, blah...
Right now she's on a filming kick. She uses Video Star non stop. As part of her English work she's been learning some Edward Lear poetry - so far she has The Jumblies, The Owl and the Pussycat, and The Table and The Chair down pat.  Her challenge was to present one of the poems somehow. She chose to make marionette style puppets and put on a show using the set she made in January at our ballet school's summer school.
I now present to you The Table and The Chair by Edward Lear.
Narrated by Moomintroll.
Puppeteer 1 - Moomintroll,
Puppeteer 2/camera operator - Moominmamma,
Set design - Moomintroll and Moominmamma.



No comments:

Post a Comment