Monday, August 8, 2011

July 25 - August 8

A few shots of life around here lately that I have forgotten to post:

Firstly a day out at Bundoora Park where H had a pony ride.


The closest R will come to having a pony ride:


I made friends with a very beautiful goat


Two sleepy and loving cousins having a sleepover


Permai had it's long anticipated performances of Wayang Kancil on the 29th August.  The day went brilliantly and each performance was different and exciting to be in.  I didn't take any pics as we were all too busy getting dressed and getting nervous! But I did find this one here of Pak Eddy in action:


We were filmed by Channel 31 and appeared on the Indonesian television show Nusantara last Sunday, and once I work out how to copy it I'll post it here.

Yesterday we visited Station Pier in Port Melbourne to see the Navy ships. We boarded the HMAS Perth
and were led around through the ship by the many friendly navy people.  It was an eyeopening experience for all of us and we even remembered to use our extensive Latin vocab over and over again - "Sum nauta." (I am a sailor.)



The girls worked a little more on their Periodic Table colouring book today which led to H doing some further research on Helium.  This is her glog.

No comments:

Post a Comment